Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Dreaming

The other night I had this dream that I was back home and every time someone would ask me about Russia, I would start crying. Everyone thought it was because I was so happy to be home, but it was because I missed it so much. It hurts to think about leaving this place. It's now so much a part of me. Don't get me wrong, I cannot wait to see my family and friends and be back in Texas, but a part of me will always be here in Russia.

This dream made me realize that I have to continue living each day to it's fullest. I have to remember the reason I'm here and to do my best to not waste anytime. Life is so short and I've been given a huge task!

Father, I'm leaning on you and trusting you to help me do your will!

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com