Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

New Blog Name

You are lucky because you get TWO blog posts from me today! Yay! 

I have been thinking about changing my blog name for a while now, but I wasn't sure what to change it to. For the past few years, I have had the name Just a Little Russian, as it was about my travels throughout Russia, but that doesn't fit anymore. So the questions were, what to change it to and what is the purpose for this blog? 

Eoghan Heaslip, a cool Irish dude, wrote a song called Gathering Song a few years ago. While in Russia, I discovered this guy and I fell in love with his music, and possibly his accent as well. This song, the Gathering Song, is one that is continually playing in my head. 

Here are the lyrics:
As we gather, here together in Your presence
As your people, we acknowledge and remember
The works of Your hands, Your purpose and plan
Your word through the ages
Like an anchor for all time, as one we sing

Chorus:
He who has promised, will be faithful
He who has promised, will be true
He who has begun, a good work will complete it
O Lord, all our hope is found in You

Bridge:
You, Found in You
My hope for this blog is to have a place where people can gather and be encouraged. Where we will remember what God has promised and we will know that He is faithful. God is our anchor and we know that he will complete a good work in those who are seeking to follow after him. 



5 comments:

Bud & Mary said...

You have changed your blog name.. do I need to change it on my blog where I have listed blogs I follow?? just a wondering..
I wish you well in your endeavor here! AS WE GATHER... Love the name! God Bless and keep keeping on,
Till Jesus Comes... Mary

Unknown said...

Hi, This is Nice Magazine site. And This Magazine article Very good and helpful. I have a blog address.
Digital Magazine. This related Blog site. You Want To Market Your Magazine,
And You Submit Your Magazine Article and upgrade On The World As soon as.
Just Visit Digital Magazine.
www.livedigitalmagazine.com

Read & enjoy digital magazines plz visit > Digital Magazine

Vitalii Anufriiev said...

I like this double blog. Blogging is my favourite tool to share my thoughts and find people who care about posting quality content. For a yars of writing articles I have gained some knowledge how to post and make quality papers. I work at Writers Per Hour custom writing service and I do appreciate the written post.

Unknown said...

Gathering Song is one of my favourites. I just started to write my own music and absolutely have no time to do my coursework so I found a writing service at the local directory with an offer to write essay for me . Finally I have some time to make my first album with cool guitar music.

OCEE BURKINA FASO said...

Dear brothers in Christ,

Glad to see what you do for the Lord and I receive me to visit your blog from Burkina Faso.
You have a beautiful family and that God bless you and keep you in his love.
We are active members of a humanitarian association O.C.E.E BURKINA FASO (open your heart for a self-help spirit) and we would like to have contact with associative structures from around the world for collaborations, twinning, sponsorships of children, exchange of ideas and those who have the desire to join us for the spirit of mutual aid.
Visit our website: http://oceeburkinafaso.blogspot.com/

Email: oceeburkinafaso@yahoo.com

Phone: 00 226 76 59 68 47
Be richly blessed
The president Coordinator
Mr Nathan W CHARLES Mr ZOUNGRANA ISSAKA

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com