Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2008

I Have Direction

Thank you so much everyone for the prayers!! I have felt them tremendously! Well, it's been hard because there are so many great choices, and that can become a distraction on picking the place the Boss wants you to be. Anyway, today I made my decision, and I have such a peace about it. I know that the Boss is calling me to Russia, and I will be serving in Far East Russia. Well, I'm about 99% sure, but I still have to have final approval.

I am very excited, yet kinda overwhelmed at the same time, because I now know the task in front of me, and it's a pretty big task. Right now, I'm off to an interview. AAAHHH that makes me scared! Well, not necessarily scared, but nervous. I know that He will be directing it so that's okay, but I'm still a little nervous.

Keep the prayers coming!

Oh and Shout Out to PAUL!!!!

2 comments:

Sincerely, Holly said...

YAY! go ALEXA!!! I will be exited to read your journey thoughts... love to you!

Unknown said...

Thanks girl! I'll try to get this thing updated so that everyone can keep up-to-date! It's sometimes hard to try to remember who knows and who doesn't know what's going on!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com