Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

ILC Conference

Hi Everyone,

Let's just say that He is calling me to Eastern Europe, but I'm not exactly sure where I'll be just yet. I have several options and I am praying about each of them, but you can help me with that by praying for clarity and guidance- that I will know without a doubt where our Father wants me to serve, and that I will be prepared to work with my team overseas for Him.

BTW, I got to take a mugshot today...well not exactly a mugshot, but it felt like one. I didn't get to smile so it felt like I was unhappy in the pic...I felt something along the lines of how I would if it really was a mugshot! Haha!

Okay, much love to everyone and keep the prayers going up on my behalf- I need them!!
:D

2 comments:

Sincerely, Holly said...

Alexa, I am so happy for you. I know how wonderful it is to be in the field you were created to be in - Christ loves and inspires you, so you can love and inspire others. Go in grace and confidence!

Unknown said...

Thank you Holly!! As of today at 11:30ish I felt God's complete calm and I figured out exactly where He wants me...and it will be really really cold!!! I may come home an ice cube!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com