Pages

Friday, December 19, 2008

Coldness

I was curious about the weather this week in K-Town, so I googled it. This week is was pretty cold, well cold at least for a Texas girl like me! The high today is 0 degrees with a windchill at -13! I know the coldness is something I will have to adjust to, but I am ready for snow!

I spoke with Jen, she is in K-town now, and I will be living in her apartment when she leaves. She has a ton of photos from her two years and she will be sending me pics of the apartment. The photos help me know what to expect, how the locals dress, and what the town looks like, and that makes it easier for me to pack! Out of all the things that I should be concerned about, I'm just worried that I'll bring the wrong clothes, not that I'll get lost and won't know how to communicate, or will have problems getting a visa or anything like that. I guess I'm a typical girl, but hey, when the weather gets below zero, a Texas girl has to figure out how to dress for that!

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com