Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I've Got Good News, Good News, Good News

Wow, so the information is continuously being given out to me here at training and I am officially overwhelmed. Actually, I'm at the point where I'm past overwhelmed, but I'm going to take one day at a time and I know that I will get things done. I feel like I'm taking Master courses because of all the reading that I will be doing for the next two months. But, I'm working on it a little at a time, so I know that I'll get it done. Plus, I have an amazing future roommate Julie, who is great at keeping procrastinators like me on task. :) Father knew what He was doing when He paired us together!

Anyway, I'm having tons of fun and meeting people that I love hanging out with, so it's all good. It's amazing knowing that we are all called for the same purpose and job, and that our Father is here to guide us. Keep on lifting me up and asking Him to help me stay on task, and to be focusing on Him above all else.

Oh and I will have a newly remodeled bathroom by the time I get to Russia...well hopefully! Anyway, that is my GOOD NEWS!!!

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com