Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Adventurous Saturday Night

Well, I am doing the same thing I did tonight as I did last night...I'm in the library!!! Sounds like fun huh? For all my high school and junior high friends who complain about staying the weekend at the house with their parents, well at least you have your television, almost any dvd you want to watch, and you have a great cell phone signal to be able to talk with your friends. To get on the internet, I have to hike up the hill. To get cell phone service, I have to hike up the hill. To get television, I have to hike up the hill, and then check out an educational video. That's my television!!! Ha! :)

I'm tired of staring at my grayish-white walls and sitting on my twin size bed looking at the trees outside my window, in the complete silence of my room. So, I hiked up the hill, it's 27 degrees and extremely windy.

Ahh but the good thing is that we are walking constantly and with much walking, up and down hills, one usually loses weight!

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com