Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Embracing the New?

I read today that for someone to be able to change and embrace the new, they have to first let go of the old. I understand this, and it sounds great and all, but it's not as simple as it seems.

What if someone hurt you? It's hard to let go of the past if that means letting go of the hurt. Yeah you need to get over it and forgive that person. But what happens when you forgive them? Does it mean that no one else knows or remembers what that person did to you?

I think that is why it's so hard to forgive someone who's hurt you. It's the fear that Satan uses to tell you that no one else will remember how badly that person treated you, OR if you forgive them, then the world will think that it was just a little incident and that you overreacted.

It's hard letting go, even after you've forgiven them. But, it's a needed step to embrace the new.

So, today, even though part of me is screaming not to(the sinfully human part), I will give up the hurt to God. I will let it go and let the Father deal with it.

I am embracing the new!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

UPDATE: Check our long-term Rolex Submariner 114060 watch review on aBlogtoWatch for even more. While I am very well-versed in all things "watches," I don't consider myself to be Rolex replica watches sale expert compared to many people that I know. I have a basic understanding of the brand's history, the evolution of its products, and what is appealing about watches like the rolex replica sale Submariner. Other people have extremely detailed knowledge of each and every product, hard-to-find timepieces, differences in products as they evolves, etc... The purpose of this review is to discuss the modern Rolex Submariner to the mainstream replica watches uk lovers and those interested in why this is a worthy timepiece. In short, the rolex replica sale Submariner started the dive watch craze that made those types of sport watches the most desirable type of timepiece on the planet - and with its crown logo, the rolex replica uk Submariner thematically rules over the lot.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com