Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Prayer

Over the past few years, I've felt like God was telling me to write a book for young ladies. It would be a "how to book" that helped them figure out how to be godly young ladies.

I've started writing this book several times, and each time I get lost in what I want my message to be, and I eventually quit writing.

The other night, I was talking with a friend and he reminded me that the best way to start anything is with prayer.

I know that, yet I forgot to do that each time in the past.

So, this time, I'm bathing this thing in prayer!

Who knows what will happen with it this time around, hopefully I'll finish it, but I know that this time it will be something God has directed, not Alexa directed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Praise God! Standing in agreement with you girl. Stay encouraged! Romans 12:12 keep in being faithful! Miss ya :)

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com