Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Getting to Know Me :)

I haven't done one of these survey in years, so I thought I'd put one on here!!

What woke you up this morning?
Some weird sound near my fridge! Yikes!!!

Where are you?
In my apartment in Vladivostok

Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
Hopefully a good day!!

What’s on your mind RIGHT NOW?
This upcoming week and all the things I have to do for it!! AAHHHH!!!!

What kind of home would you like?
a comfortable one

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
still traveling the world!

Do you listen to music every day?
Oh yeah! Music is such a huge part of my life!!

Do you still go trick or treating?
ha! no!

What was the last thing you ate?
frozen grapes

Are you a fast typer?
yeah

What's your favorite color?
It depends on my mood.

Whats your favorite type of soda?
DR PEPPER

Have you ever moved?
Many times

Have you ever won an award?
yeah

Are you listening to music right now?
yeah, Hillsong-Ты мой Господь

Who makes you mad?
Mean and rude people!

Have you ever heard a song written about you?
yeah, my brother wrote one for me.

What do you do when you’re mad?
call my mom

When was the last time you actually cried?
last week

Ever cried yourself to sleep?
oh yeah, of course. i'm a girl!

Do certain songs make you cry?
not usually

What usually makes you cry?
something very moving or sad

Are you usually a happy person?
yep

What makes you the happiest?
several things make me happy, but being with my friends and family makes me the happiest!

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com